Friday, November 5, 2010

Genie does sleep through classes

Yes, I did....I overslept first period this morning....
It should not be a big deal since it's just a mark on my attendance.
However, the reason that caused my lateness was actually a really screwed up dream....

I thought the dream itself was a good one but not so good when I woke up...

I dreamt about Mr. M again....
We were in a KTV or something and he was singing.... the worst part was that he held my hand...
I realized that I was dreaming suddenly, woke up, 8:07 A.M.
I was actually holding my cell phone...............= =
very fucked up
My astronomy teacher wasn't too pleased about that cos we had a test review...

sigh

I need to stop sleeping through my classes and stop dreaming about him...
i thought I had forgotten about him:(
I thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment