11172010 Three things :
1. Finish physics hw! Well, it should not be a big deal but last night I actually enjoyed doing my homework:) We are on the rotational chapter right now. We are learning moment of inertia and some other fun stuff! I think I am bringing my physics workbook to Ted's place so I can do more physics during break. Gosh I sound like a nerd haha.
2. Won quiz team match. We had a game last night with Ticonderoga. I think yesterday was my personal best performance. I answered a question about Kate Middleton, Prince Williams long time gf ( yes, put my gossip girl quality into good use), 3 Math questions, 1 Science question and a Louis the 14 question. It felt fantabulous. We went to subway and I ordered the healthiest burger in the entire world which also makes me happy.
3. S'mores w/o chocolate. Since I am on a vegan diet now, I did not eat the S'more w/ chocolate. I ate 10 marshmallow, big one! Sweet makes me really happy!
11182010
1. Advisory time
2. Happy nutritional breakfast w/ my personalize 99% hot cocoa
3. Finish playwriting hw!
"Tomorrow is another day!" Can't believe I am quoting gone with the wind....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment